Ode to Sunday is based in Lithuania, founded in 2016. Ode to Sunday creates linen clothing.
- By placing an order with us you agree to all our Terms & Conditions and information on this page.
- We reserve the right to change any information on the odetosunday.com at any time. Customers are responsible for keeping themselves updated with any changes.
- Prices are presented in Euros.
- You do not need an account to purchase.
- When you find an item you want to purchase, simply select the right size and add it to the cart by clicking Add to Cart.
- If you require to check the contents of your shopping cart or to end the shopping altogether, just click on the CART icon in the upper right corner of our website.
- Please check if the cart contains all of the items you want to purchase and if they are accurate.
- Fill in the form with your accurate personal information (name, shipping address, email and phone number).
- Ode to Sunday has the right to suspend an order if fraud is suspected.
- Ode to Sunday products are made to order in our studio. It will take 1-2 weeks, for your order to be made.
Ode to Sunday accepts payments from:
- Bank Transfer (available only for EU customers)
All payments are processed through PayPal (but you are not required to have an account).
Ode to Sunday describes the items in as much detail as possible. The colors you see on your monitor can differ compared to the real item. It depends on your monitor and its color settings.
- All orders ship with DHL Express.
- Ode to Sunday dispatches the approved orders in the order that they have been received.
- Shipping fees will be displayed at the checkout.
- We offer Free shipping for purchases over 250 EUR.
- Free shipping will be applied automatically during checkout.
- Delivery normally takes about 2-5 working days (Monday – Friday).
- Delivery times may vary depending on the location of delivery.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your expected delivery details.
- In the rare event that your delivery time is over 30 days, you may cancel your order.
If your order does not arrive by the scheduled date, please email us at email@example.com
- Before washing, turn the garment inside out.
- Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle, at max. 30°C - 86°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid a bleaching agent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- We do not suggest ironing, in case of need, use steam on slightly damp linen (best on the inside of the fabric).
Linen is easy to care for – it will last for a long time if worn and treated correctly.
In case of Force Majeure, Ode to Sunday's obligations will be suspended. The contract between the customer and Ode to Sunday can be partially or fully terminated by Ode to Sunday or the customer. A Force Majeure is an event such as war, strike, riot, crime, natural disaster, failure of electricity, internet service or similar event. In these cases Ode to Sunday will try to resolve all problems as quickly as possible.
Ownership of Rights
© Ode to Sunday, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of the Ode to Sunday website or its contents, including copying or storing such content in whole or part, is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Ode to Sunday.
If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open Mon-Fri 9.00am-17.00pm (EEST).
Last Updated: 01/01/2018